Today’s video is covering a dyno day event that I took my new Honda Grom out to, to see how much horsepower she pumps out and to catch some videos of other bikes too! In this video we’ll also check out how much horsepower the new Africa Twin 1100 / CRF1100L puts out as well as the new BMW M 1000RR, S 1000 RR, CBR1000RR and CBR1000RR SP too. Plus, even though they aren’t Hondas (I know, crazy right? lol!) we also show a Kawasaki ZX6R, Yamaha MT07 doing their runs to see what kind of horsepower numbers they put down as well. This is a “different” style of video than I normally do but I hope you guys enjoy and thanks as always for watching and supporting all of this, I really appreciate it guys.
Thanks again to the crew at Southern Honda Powersports for putting on a free dyno day for motorcycles and allowing me to come by with my camera, check them out over at https://www.SouthernHonda.com and use the Discount Code “HondaProKevin” to save some money on your Honda motorcycle, ATV, SxS and scooter parts over at https://www.Parts.SouthernHonda.com
☆ Want to help support the channel so I can continue creating content?
Here are a few different ways you can help…
● Check out my Amazon store at the link below and bookmark it to use for your Amazon homepage if you really want to help out and be the real MVP haha 😉
● DISCOUNT Honda Parts by entering Promo Code HONDAPROKEVIN at the link below
● Discount Motorcycle Accessories & Parts + More from Motosport at the link below
● Need some one-on-one Honda help, with me? Check out the link below
● Check out my blog at the link below for Honda motorcycle news, reviews and more!
● For those that feel I’ve helped them with info and they want to “buy me a coffee”, check out the link below
● Another option for those that feel that I’ve helped them out with information, if you check out the buttons on the video next to the like, dislike and share etc. You’ll see a button that says “Thanks” and you can help support these videos by clicking there too.
–》Thank you as always for the support guys, it’s greatly appreciated and helps keep the lights on so we can keep growing “this”!
#Motorcycles #Dyno #Horsepower
* Some of the links above are affiliate links to which I may earn a penny or two from if you click on them and make a purchase. It doesn’t change your price but does help support the channel and blog over at https://www.HondaProKevin.com
Music & Sounds by https://www.epidemicsound.com
BMW M 1000 RR Dyno / Horsepower
BMW S 1000 RR Dyno / Horsepower
Honda Africa Twin 1100 Dyno / Horsepower
Honda Grom 125 Dyno / Horsepower
Honda CRF450L Dyno / Horsepower
Honda CRF450RL Dyno / Horsepower
Honda CRF450 Supermoto Motard Dyno / Horsepower
Honda CBR1000RR Dyno / Horsepower
Honda CBR1000RR SP Dyno / Horsepower